I thought I would share with you an exciting product launch from Elemis. I have known about the launch of the Pro Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm for a while now and couldn't wait to actually get the product and start giving it a test drive. I always take ages to test out skincare products, because it's a lot harder to adjust to skincare than it is to a new beauty product. So today I thought I would share some background information and tell you about my first few uses and initial thoughts. I'm so glad have created a Flash Balm, as they are less heard of and I believe that its only really Clarins that has one out at the moment (I might be wrong).
Things you need to know!
- Helps to boost complexion
- Gorgeous mood enhancing scent which includes "Neroli, Orange, Lemon and Creamy Bergamot"
- Luxurious balm texture
- Contains Purple Orchid for Rich Moisture and texture
- Contains Acai which is a fabulous anti-oxidant
- Silk Mica help to smooth and improve the skins texture
- Can be used as a moisturiser, additional moisturiser and a primer
- It doesn't get clumpy under foundation
- Doesn't leave skin tacky or overly luminous, which makes it great for use with make-up
- 89% of women have been instantly impressed with this product
- You can purchase it from Time to Spa for £32.00 Here
Initial Thoughts ?
Suffering with on/off anxiety the smell of Neroli instantly made me feel at ease with this product. Neroli is a fabulous lifting scent, which helps to enhance your mood. I have Neroli Candles and bath products and they definitely give me a boost when I need one. The texture is beautiful and it doesn't leave my skin looking overly shiny, which makes me think it will be the perfect match under my Laura Mercier Foundation. So far so good! - I think this product could be a great multi-tasker and I can't wait to get back to you in a few weeks with a full review.
Hope you liked this Product Launch Post beauties! - If you would like to vote for me in the COSMO blog awards for "best new beauty blog" then click here :)