Hello My Lovelies!
I hope you're all doing really well? It wasn't that long ago that I posted a review on three of the most fab planners around. However, today I'm back with a pretty exciting post, which I'm hoping you lovelies will be super happy about! The Happiness Planner is not only beautiful to look at, but it's also one of the most unique planners available.. and I'm so excited to announce that I have teamed up with Brand Mentalist who are the creators of 'The Happiness Planner' to give one of my lovely readers a chance to win one of these truly unique planners. I'm so excited to be able to do this for you lovelies and you can even choose your own colour too! The past few weeks for me have been pretty hard, especially as I have been battling with constant panic attacks, chest pains and dizzy spells. The Happiness Planner has literally been like therapy for me and the thought of being able to share this little piece of gold with one of my readers is truly amazing. Don't get me wrong you don't have to be feeling down and out to get use out of this planner.. It's a completely enlightening, positive and energy boosting experience! I seriously love it regardless of what mood I'm in. I would love to hear from you in the comments section below... How do you think 'The Happiness Planner' could benefit you? - Good Luck!
The Happiness Planner is a planner like no other. Instead of focusing on productivity and your daily 'to do's', it focuses on "your happiness" with endless features it is designed to help you invite more positivity, joy and happiness into your life by applying the practises of positive thinking, gratitude and self development. Find out more
- Set goals that will maximise your happiness level.
- Practise self-reflection so that you understand yourself better.
- Plan your life around things that truly matter with those who truly matter.
- Start each day with an inspiring thought.
- Cut out things that hold you back.
- Train your mind to always look at the positive side of things.
- Learn to master the art of resilience.
- Strengthen relationships with your loved ones.
- Spend more time and money on things that truly make you happy
- Eat healthy and exercise regularly
- End each day with gratitude
- Use the Rafflecopter widget to enter the giveaway
- The Winner will be able to choose the colour of their Happiness Planner
Lots of Love
Cosmopolitan UK have officially launched the 2015 Blog Awards and it would honestly mean the world to me if you voted for my blog under 'Beauty' :) - Vote Here